for 12 servings
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (55 g)
- ½ banana, sliced
- ¼ cup raspberry jam (80 g)
- ½ chocolate bars, broken into 4 squares
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (45 g)
- 12 mini marshmallows
- ½ graham cracker, broken into 4 squares
- egg wash
- Lay a sheet of puff pastry dough over the ice cube tray and carefully press into the dough forming it to the ice tray.
- Place a spoonful of chocolate hazelnut spread and a slice of banana in the first four cube divots.
- Place a spoonful of raspberry jam and a piece of chocolate in the middle four cube divots.
- Place the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker into the last 4 cube divots.
- Place the other sheet of puff pastry over the ice cube tray and use a rolling pin to seal it. Chill for at least 10 minutes.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, invert the ice cube tray releasing the puff pastry pockets.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Using a knife cut any excess dough from the sides.
- Using a fork, press into the the edges of the pastry and seal.
- Brush the pastry with egg wash and bake for 30 minutes.
Credit: Pierce Abernathy