For many of us jigsaw puzzles are just perfect for spending some quality time all alone or together with our families. To satisfy the tastes of puzzle fans, manufacturers keep surprising us with new and challenging puzzles, and some of them can really make you sweat and rack your brain. A totally transparent puzzle, puzzles with pieces of intricate shapes that never repeat, or even the front page of a newspaper — here are just a few challenging puzzles that will put your patience and nerves to the test.
If you’ve already assembled the hardest puzzle you have at home, take a look at these 16 crazy puzzles that we’ve selected for you here at Bright Side.
1. A totally red ketchup puzzle from Heinz
2. A transparent puzzle that will give you no color or pattern clues
3. A puzzle that recreates The New York Times front page of your choice
4. A Where’s Waldo puzzle that’ll make you want to rub your eyes
5. A Where’s Waldo on the Beach puzzle that doesn’t look any easier than the previous one
6. A 1000 piece circular puzzle with a gradient rainbow
7. A 1000 piece space puzzle with lots of detail
8. A 13-hour puzzle for true meat lovers
9. A geode puzzle with intricate pieces that will challenge your brain
10. A wooden circular night sky puzzle with a view of the Milky Way
11. This puzzle shows a group of people doing yoga on a lawn, but assembling it may not be that soothing.
12. A galaxy puzzle with infinite combinations and quirky-shaped pieces
13. A stylish circular polka dot puzzle that looks satisfying when it’s assembled.
14. A totally black puzzle with a fiber-like print
15. This puzzle shows a vintage map of London with every street and house on it.
16. And this gradient puzzle of the full moon will be a nice decoration for your home.
Do you like assembling jigsaw puzzles? What is the biggest or the hardest puzzle you’ve ever assembled? If you have a pic, please show it to us in the comments!