PREP: 5 MINS
COOK: 5 MINS
Top naan breads with cream cheese, chutney, avocado and eggs for a tasty breakfast or brunch. They take just 10 minutes to make and deliver one of your 5-a-day
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 small naan breads
- 4 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 green chilli
- small handful coriander, leaves picked
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the eggs. Warm the naan breads in the oven while the eggs are cooking.
- Spread the warm naans with the cream cheese, then drizzle with the chutney. Add a fried egg to each naan and top with the avocado, lime juice, chilli and coriander. Season and tuck in.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, November 2018
By BBC Good Food team