ready in 10-15 mins
There’s no need for cooking fish to be a chore – this dish will be before you in 10 minutes
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp lemon-infused olive oil or 3 tbsp olive oil mixed with a little lemon juice
- 2 handfuls parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g piece chorizo, chopped into small chunks
- 2 skinless white fish fillets (about 175g/6oz each)
- Tip butter beans into a shallow microwave dish. Stir in half the lemon oil, half the parsley and all the chorizo. Top with the cod fillets and the remaining oil. Cover the dish with cling film and pierce it a few times. Microwave on High for 4-5 mins, until the fish looks opaque and flakes easily.
- Remove the fish from the dish. Stir together beans and chorizo and spoon onto plates. Top the beans with the fish and scatter with remaining parsley.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, March 2005
By Good Food