PREP: 10 MINS – 15 MINS
COOK: 10 MINS – 15 MINS
plus 1 hour marinating
A delicious French-inspired starter
- 1 large orange
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 garlic cloves, sliced into shards
- 200g Provencal black olives, pitted
- Heat oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Cut a large square of foil and put it in a small baking tin. Using a sharp knife, cut 2 large strips of zest from the orange. Add the juice from the orange and all the other ingredients, and mix lightly.
- Make the foil into a parcel, enclosing completely, and put in the oven for 10-15 mins, until piping hot. Serve hot or warm as a pre-lunch nibble.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, August 2005
By Orlando Murrin