PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 25 MINS
Everyone loves this super healthy soup, perfect for an easy supper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 potato, chopped
- 450g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1.2l vegetable or chicken stock
- handful coriander (about ½ a supermarket packet)
Watch recipe video
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan, add 1 chopped onion, then fry for 5 mins until softened.
- Stir in 1 tsp ground coriander and 1 chopped potato, then cook for 1 min.
- Add the 450g peeled and chopped carrots and 1.2l vegetable or chicken stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat.
- Cover and cook for 20 mins until the carrots are tender.
- Tip into a food processor with a handful of coriander then blitz until smooth (you may need to do this in two batches). Return to pan, taste, add salt if necessary, then reheat to serve.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, August 2008
By Good Food