Wherever there are rules, there are always exceptions: this is just how our world works. And although in most cases it is driven by logic, from time to time we encounter some errors in the matrix.
Here at Bright Side we’ve called out some things that don’t make any sense and we have some questions for the universe!
1. This is tricky.
2. English being creative
3. Why are rubber duckies yellow, and real ducks are brown and green?
4. Why is the letter “W” called “double-U” even though it’s obviously double “V”?
5. Why are the grades A, B, C, D, F? Why is there no E?
In the past, E was also used in the grading system. Nowadays it still exists in some schools, but mostly they skipped “E” after the simplification of the grading system and they use “F” because it is the letter the word “fail” starts with.
6. Desks in school become smaller with every next level of education.
7. Why are they called chicken fingers? Chickens don’t have any fingers.
8. Why do they portray in cartoons that mice love cheese, even though they don’t?
9. Germany has another logic.
If you are an English speaker, you are probably used to saying “twenty four.” However, in German, they switch the order and say “four and twenty.”
10. The flags of Romania and Chad are almost identical.
What other things that make no sense have you faced in your life? Give us a dose of some mind-blowing stuff in the comments below.