PREP: 5 MINS
Top a sliced banana with nut butter, frozen yogurt, a handful of berries and low-sugar granola for a weekend morning treat
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp nut butter (almond or cashew butter is nice)
- 4 scoops natural frozen yogurt
- handful of berries (we used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 4 tbsp low-sugar granola
- Peel the bananas and split them down the centre. Place in 2 bowls, cut-sides facing upwards.
- Spread the nut butter over the banana halves, place the scoops of frozen yogurt on top, add the berries and scatter over the granola.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, August 2015