If you’ve ever looked at a picture and realized that it’s actually a mossy rock in a frozen puddle and not a tropical island in the middle of the sea, then you’ll understand what we’re talking about. Sometimes one doesn’t even need photoshop — life itself is able to provide us with real optical illusions.
1. This green globe is actually an unusual garden in the center of Paris.
2. These forest mushrooms look like ham.
3. This stone resembling a loaf of bread
4. An inedible bunch of bananas
5. This mossy rock in a frozen puddle looks like a tropical island in the middle of an ocean.
6. These metal “giraffes” enjoying a Serengeti sunset
7. This building roof that’s easy to confuse with a computer motherboard
8. This leaf and caterpillar duo looks like the Amazon River from above.
9. Big brother is watching you…
10. Glass beads for jewelry that look exactly like pomegranate seeds
11. These paint rollers remind us of sushi.
12. Don’t let these badgers mislead you and have you mistake them for a herd of dinosaurs.
13. A picture of Jupi— wait, it’s actually a flock of lapwings!
14. “A bucket of mac ’n’ cheese? I don’t think so.”
15. This bullet in the tree looks like a UFO crashed in a grain field.
16. The doggo seems to be somewhere high but it’s actually just a pond.
17. Not a spaghetti conveyor belt — just really great cable management!
18. These bar stools remind us of pancakes.
19. A huge cat
20. This dog with pinecone teeth